lördag 7 februari 2009

A Little Something

There is a little something deep within my soul,
a something of nothing created of a wormhole

This little something feeds on failure made of me,
and this makes it grow for everyone to see

It feeds on sorrow, pain, and gruesome sadness,
to create a state of gloomy madness

A madness created to spread its fear,
to see to it that I can’t see clear

My head feels heavy and I can’t use my brain,
for the simple reason, I’ve gone insane

And in this insanity I can’t feel the pain,
cause it will wipe away like a silver rain

In a silver rain with the pulse of angel wing,
and its all over when you can hear them sing.

1 kommentar:

SpinXa sa...

Du skriver underbart fint när du skriver, ock skriver u på tok för sällan jag vill läsa mer.

Men som jag vet är du en upptagen karl så jag får sitta här snällt och vänta tills nästa inlägg kommer.

puss på dig <3
SpinXa